“What is the point of being on this Earth if you are going to be like everyone else?” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
Gym quotes Yes!, that’s why you came here, to be unique , to be your own destiny maker.
Gym workout not only provides you fit body but also confidence within yourself , Here are some Gym quotes , which will boost your confidence.
Sometimes it is required to get motivation from somebody else, therefore we need Gym motivational Quotes .
Here we have provided gym quotes of some of the best bodybuilders like arnold schwarzenegger, Ronnie Coleman, Dave Tate, Lee Haney, Phil Heath , Branch Warren and some other legends of all times.
Table of Contents
Top 50 Gym Quotes
1) “You can’t climb the ladder of success with your hands in your pockets.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
2) “It took me 20 years of hard training to get the physique I have today. What you need is what I had – belief in yourself! – Branch Warren
3) “If you’re capable of sending a legible text message between sets, you probably aren’t working hard enough.” – Dave Tate
4) F.E.A.R. Has Two Meanings- Forget Everything And Run OR Face Everything And Rise . THE CHOICE IS YOURS.
5) “I do the same exercises I did 50 years ago and they still work. I eat the same food I ate 50 years ago and it still works.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
6) “I don’t do this to be healthy; I do this to get big muscles.”— Marcus Ruhl
7) “Vision creates faith and faith creates willpower. With faith, there is no anxiety and no doubt – just absolute confidence in yourself.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
8) “Everybody wants to be a bodybuilder but don’t nobody want to lift heavy ass weights!” – Ronnie Coleman
9) Your body is a reflection of your lifestyle .
10) Fitness isn’t a seasonal hobby . Fitness is a lifestyle
Top Gym Quotes of legends
11) “Champions aren’t made in the gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them-a desire, a dream, a vision.”– Muhammad Ali
12) ” If you don’t take care of your body , where are you going to live ?”. — Unknown
13) Lifting Heavy shit is hard before it gets easy.
14) “Being negative and lazy is a disease that leads to pain, hardships, depression, poor health and failure. Be proactive and give a damn to achieve success!” – Phil Heath
BEST GYM QUOTES 2020
15) ” You may see me struggle but you will never see me quit . Be somebody nobody thought you could be”.— Tom Coleman
16) “Bodybuilding is an art, your body is the canvas, weights are your brush and nutrition is your paint. We all have the ability to turn a self-portrait into a masterpiece.”— Kai Greene
17) CONSISTENCY BEATS INTENSITY
18) “Life’s six rules for success. 1. Trust yourself. 2. Break some rules. 3. Don’t be afraid to fail. 4. Ignore the naysayers. 5. Work like hell. 6. Give something back.”– Arnold Schwarzenegger
19) “The road to nowhere is paved with excuses.” – Mark Bell
20) Don’t Find Yourself Build Yourself
New Gym Quotes for motivation
21) “When it gets difficult is often right before you succeed.” – Jeffrey Walker
22) “Successful people are not gifted; they just work hard, then succeed on purpose.”
23) “The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told that you’re a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds.” – Henry Rollins
24) ”I hated every minute of training, but I said, don’t quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.” – Mahummad Ali
25 ) “The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me.” – Ayn Rand
26) “Be hungry for success, hungry to make your mark, hungry to be seen and to be heard and to have an effect. And as you move up and become successful, make sure also to be hungry for helping others.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
27) “Train insane or remain the same”.
28) I’m not done until my muscles are screaming for mercy.
29) “Your body is a piece of art but it’s always a work in progress. You are never done improving your symmetry and eliminating weak points.”- Morgan Aste
30) “You were born to win. But to be a winner, you must plan to win, prepare to win, and expect to win.” – Zig Ziglar
Fitness Gym Quotes
There are times in life when you feel everyone is against you. When people don’t have much faith in you, and your talents. This is the point in life when you should never be disappointed, use the haters as the fuel to motivate you to achieve your aim in the gym. gym quotes
Exercising right, eating healthy and staying fit is something everyone can achieve. Don’t get demotivated and use your pain as your fuel to success.
31) “Self-discipline is about controlling your desires and impulses while staying focused on what needs to get done to achieve your goal.”– Adam Sicinski
32) “We must all suffer one of two things: the pain of discipline or the pain of regret.”– Jim Rohn
33) Bodybuilding is much like any other sport. To be successful, you must dedicate yourself 100% to your training, diet and mental approach.”- Arnold Schwarzenegger
34) “Rule of thumb: Eat for what you’re going to be doing and not for what you have done. Don’t take in more than you’re willing to burn off.”— Lee Haney
GYM QUOTES TO GET MOTIVATED
35) “If I want to be great I have to win the victory over myself…self-discipline.”– Harry S. Truman
36) “Discipline is built by consistently performing small acts of courage.”– Robin Sharma
37) “I do the same exercises I did 50 years ago and they still work. I eat the same food I ate 50 years ago and it still works.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
38) “There are two types of pain in this world: pain that hurts you and pain that changes you.”
39) “Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishments.”– Jim Rohn
40) “The first and greatest victory is to conquer self.”– Plato
Gym quotes are for your motivation in gym so you can get a body that you are dreaming for , please share these quotes to your friends and family , i will post similar content so stay connected with us.